Find Fine Gatlinburg Antiques at Morton's!
Do you have an eye for the unique and unusual? Favor fanciful trinkets from the past? When looking for Gatlinburg antique shops, those with a penchant for fine European antiques will love a trip to Morton's Antiques! From Fabergé to 18th century French furniture, this hidden gem offers up some of the finest antiques not only in the Smokies, but in the entire region.
So head out from your Gatlinburg cabin and enjoy a day browsing through high quality antiques at this treasure tucked away in the Smoky Mountain's finest tourist destination.
Morton's Antiques - A Fine Antique Store Through the Generation
Morton's Antiques was established in 1949 by Louis and Alma Morton. The first location of this fine antique was located in Maryville, TN. Later in 1962, the couple decided to move the shop to Gatlinburg — the majestic heart of the Smokies and a nascent tourist hub. They business continued to expand after moving to the mountain town, selling everything from antique guns to music boxes. In 1972 Louis Morton Sr. passed down the business to his two sons Louis Morton Jr. and Danny Morton. Louis and Danny expanded the business to include fine crystal chandeliers, fine china, and valuable collectibles. In 2014, nearly 65 years after the first shop was created, Danny and Oliver Morton strive to offer visitors the finest quality items at a fair price as well as the best service possible.
Morton's Antiques - What They Offer
Morton's Antiques offers guests a chance to browse some of the finest examples of period pieces in the region. None of the other store offering Gatlinburg antiques can boasts the names: Dredson, Tiffany, Fabergé, RS Prussia, and more!
Whether your looking a stunning conversation piece or trinket for your china cabinet, vacationers will be impressed with the selection offered at this exclusive Gatlinburg antique shop.
Morton's Antiques offers these fine collectible an decorative items:
- Porcelain - Offering pieces by famous makers such as Dredson and RS Prussia, these porcelain trinkets make great decorative items.
- Chandeliers - Primarily Italian crystal, these chandeliers add a dash of sparkle to any room.
- Furniture - Featuring French, German, Italian, and American furniture, guests can expect the highest quality furniture at this establishment.
- Paintings - Hang one of this antique paintings over your fireplace as a great conversation piece.
- Silver - Featuring timeless designers such as Tiffany, these silver pieces offer a bit of timeless style to anyone's home.
- Jewelry - From pocket watches to broaches to rings, these antique pieces are something to be treasured.
- Baseball Cards - These baseball cards aren't throw away dime store variety. Featuring famous cards of prolific players, such as Lou Gehrig. You'll find a real treasure
No matter what your looking for visitors can be assured that Morton's Antiques offers high quality pieces that have been well maintained and taken care of through the ages.
Additionally, the knowledgeable staff will help direct you to whatever your looking for style and price wise and will gladly give you the pros and cons of each piece to help you pick an item you'll be truly happy with.
Insider Tip: Though, we've only heard by word of mouth, haggling is encouraged at this Gatlinburg antique shop (only adding to the excitement of the experience at Morton's).
Come experience the beauty of these select antique pieces yourself today and see why many consider this one of the hidden gems in Gatlinburg.
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Written by Cecila Jones